My accomplishments today:
- Clean the Bwun’s room (a major undertaking)
- Do the reading for my women’s studies class
- Eat Oreos and milk (ok, easy)
- Get both kids ready to leave the house
- Get myself ready to leave the house
- Assemble the double stroller for first-time use
- Go to class
- Participate in a study group with both kids in tow (in the stroller)
- Give the Bwun a time out during the study group
- Eat dinner in a public setting with both kids in tow
- Make it back to the house
- Transport a sleeping Bwun inside while carrying jr in her carseat
- Take a break!
What did you do today?